DCLAD is committed to excellence in operations standards of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) throughout its activities. DCLAD strives to meet the following policy:
- Promote Health & Safety of its employees, contractors, visitors and the local community and considers the HSE aspects in all phases of services.
- Comply with all applicable legislation, regulation and relevant industry standards.
- Informed and trained to prevent illness, injury, damage, loss, and pollution.
- Adopt best HSE practices and developing a culture of reporting all incidents and accidents as a basis for improving HSE performance.
- Commitment towards conservation of natural recourses and prevention of pollution.
We have a responsibility for maintaining high standards of HSE and our policy shall be used to guide our activities. DCLAD HSE standards will not be compromised by other business priorities.